vrijdag 7 februari 2014

Happy weekend!

Every good story ends and so is this Spring break. In a couple of days I have to go back to campus and our new semester will start. But still, I'm kinda excited for it to start. This last semester of my university carreer has a lot in it: a trip to Paris, my internship at Turbulence, a wedding party of two good friends. So there is nothing to be sad about. 

But first today! To get a head start on the new semester, I'm doing some thesis research. The deadline is in May, so that's coming pretty close! And when I start my internship in March, I won't have that much time left to do a lot of research and writing. Researching = casual dressing! Nothing is better than to dress in comfortable Zara jeggings, an old, oversized H&M striped shirt and my favorite black converse sneakers!


And because the weather is way to bad to go out today, I think I'm gonna snuggle up in my blanket, drink some hot tea, watch a movie and do my nails, while waiting for the BF to get home from work tonight. Yess, it's gonna be one happy and relaxed weekend!

Enjoy your weekend!!

XOXO, A.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten