donderdag 6 februari 2014

Life Lately

Here we are, at the edge of something new. After an internship at Studio Brussel, I got a message that I could do another internship at Turbulence in Ghent. It's something totally different than Studio Brussel, but more like me I think. I love fashion and already as a little kid I dreamed of a carriere in fashion. I'm not as creative as designers and my drawing skills are really bad. So when I saw the ad for a communication internship at a fashion and lifestyle pr-bureau. 

Who are they? Well, they have a really nice and very likeable introduction on their website:

"Turbulence is an all-singing all-dancing communication & press agency. Its name reflects its ethos: creating never-ending love stories to stir up a commotion.
We’re fashion and lifestyle adepts. In a pretty wild way – we decided to create our own fashion label: www.alice-gazouille.be. Just because we’re mad about fashion. As an added bonus our label has provided us with invaluable insights in the fashion universe."
More information about them you can find ar www.turbulence.be

I'm so excited to start this new journey.  It's time to throw does sneakers in the corner of my closet and exchange the for some ladylike high heeled pumps. Not that I don't own high heels. I'm a girl, and I think every girl has here fair share of pumps in here closet. But when you're in college and you have to run around campus all day, what is more comfortable than a nice pair of good old black Vans? Nothing, right? 

If you are also a fashion and lifestyle addict stay and follow this blog! Here I'll tell my story about the internship and I will inform you about what's going on in fashion land, including some new and upcoming trends!

Hope to see you around!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten